The Amazing Stuff The Amazing Stuff

HILARIOUS!!!

GREAT JOB!!! keep it up, nice sense of humor and good animations and vocals!

Mr. Depression Mr. Depression

WTF!!!

this almost made me fall asleep, literally!!! I don't see any point in this!!! GAH!!! TRY HARDER NEXT TIME!!!

DantasticDan responds:

:'(

Stewieness Stewieness

Change it a few

I think that you should turn down the song volume but try to add dubbing of the characters, even a try would do... just don't make it suck if you know what I mean. I'll give you a 5/10 for effort on graphics.

Newgrounds Atom Finder Newgrounds Atom Finder

It doesnt load

it wont load for my comp. Tell me whats wrong :(

Blue Custom! Blue Custom!

Make a Universe!

You should continue on with this and make plants, different species, fishing boats, changable character between the species, and beaches with coral reefs that thrive any otherspecies. You could make sea anemonies to schools of pankton. You could make entire ecosystems and the character could trive within them by being a herbivore or a omnivore or a carnivore depending on how the player wishes! This is gret start on what you did.

Gunslinger's Requiem Gunslinger's Requiem

AWESOME

Great Job! It really captures the wild west theme, gunslinger and hang 'em high men times of the old six-shooters. Great work on all of it hope you can make more.

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

im glad you liked it! I bought myself a glass slide now so the next gunslinger song that comes out will be even better! ill let ya know :p

Techno Beat Techno Beat

Good!

Nice work, keep it comin' and fiddle more with what you've got now. I like the ambience but amplify the bass a little.

Shy Shy

Comment!!! Yeah!

Keep up the good work, you've got talent for this. I like the spiked collar with the chain. I would raise her eyes and add more blush to keep that nice a innocent look. Ten Thumbs Up! (however that works)

DarkAngel244 responds:

OwO only those bred by incest can truly give me a 10 thumbs up, but thank you anyway

Sexual sushi and Music Sexual sushi and Music

Good job!

I only have a problem with the lower starfish that its kinda stuck to her legs, maybe you could've flipped it upside-down, butother than that good ART!!!

Elven Angel Elven Angel

Comment!!! Yeah!

Cute! Nice expression of innocence I think it would be a good anime character. I think I have seen that style of wings on the head and back but not the pointed down ears with it, nice!